Accounting to a non-financial person can be a mammoth task according to Accountants in Miami, CPA. Wading through invoices, bank statements amongst other duties can be quite tasking especially for small business owners who have a lot of other things to do. Even businesses that have an in-house accounting team still need to manage the functions of the accounting team to ensure they meet the business objectives at a minimal cost.
What is Virtual Accounting Services?
Before the 1980s, a lot of business functions were carried out in house by many organizations. Businesses will employ a temporary member of staff to carry out the duties their regular staff could not undertake. This provision obviously increases the operating costs through recruitment, training, salaries, office space, and other benefits.
Virtual Accounting Services has now taken the place of temporary staff amongst other roles in many organizations. Defined as the contracting out of a business function to a Virtual Accountant, Virtual Accounting Services is now a popular choice for businesses that want to streamline their processes.
Benefits of Virtual Accounting Services
Virtual Accounting Services functions are migrated to an external Virtual Accountant has many benefits such as:
- Cost reduction: The most apparent benefit of outsourcing accounting services to an accounting firm is the reduction in personnel-related costs – recruitment, salaries, benefits, office space, and other costs synonymous with staff. Many businesses that outsource their business functions reported at least a 30% reduction in business costs without a decrease in productivity.
- Quality of Work: Accountants thrive on reputation and to build their business they must offer a quality service. Businesses that outsource their accounting services benefit from a competitive market where firms must provide exceptional services to retain their clients.
- Focus on core areas: Outsourcing allows a business to focus on the core business functions which can boost productivity by at least 32% according to a recent survey.
- Access to innovation:To maintain a competitive edge, accounting firms endeavor to stay at the cutting edge by investing in advanced accounting systems and techniques for the benefit of their clients. Rather than invest heavily in a new accounting system and staff training, organizations now prefer to outsource these services to benefit from these new technology developments.
- The pool of Expertise:Businesses tend to benefit from a pool of experts and a sustainable source of professional accountants. Reputable accounting firms recruit exceptional and qualified personnel to ensure they deliver on their service contracts and retain the loyalty of their clients. Companies that outsource their accounting services benefit from such expertise without the added cost of recruiting top-level staff.
- Faster Turnaround:Accountants operate based on targets and deadlines. They know the in and out of tax deadlines and other legal requirements, so they aim to file records on time by providing a quick turnaround service to their clients.
Accounting is a vital aspect of any organization; the outcome of accounting tasks can have a significant impact on a company’s productivity and profitability. It is important that businesses retain a proper balance between the core business functions and other secondary tasks.
Virtual Accounting Service is one of the most simplistic options a business can choose when the need for a quality accounting service exceeds quantity. Accounting firms must work in line with regulatory bodies, they therefore need to maintain a high standard of service for accreditation purposes to the benefit of the client.
Are your company’s accounting tasks stalling your business growth? Then help is at hand from Accountants in Miami, who specializes in providing tailor-made Virtual Accounting services for any business. Accountants in Miami provides an initial business diagnosis, to help small and medium companies streamline their accounting processes.
- Compiled Financial Statements
- Reviewed Financial Statements
- Audited Financial Statements
- Financial Audits
- Condo Association Audits
- HOA Sales Tax Audits
- State Sales Tax Audits
- U.S. Department Labor Audits
- Workers Compensation Audits
- Home Healthcare Accounting
- Physician Office Accounting
- Pharmacy Accounting Services
- Agreed Upon Procedures
- Forensic Accounting
- Internal Audit Services
- Bookkeeping Services