Home » Blog » Accountants in Miami » Tax Deadline Fast Approaching for Taxpayers Living Abroad With Tax Returns Due Monday June 16 2014
writing a business plan for home health care, why do i need an accountant for my small business, why do i need an accountant, when to hire an accountant for a small business, what does a cpa charge per hour, understanding cash flow statement, understand cash flow statement, tu contador en miami, top cpa firms in miami, the outsourced accountant, taxes en miami, tax services miami fl, tax services, tax preparation miami, tax preparation, tax planning, tax miami, tax firm miami, tax filing miami, tax en miami, tax cpa, tax consultants, tax accounting miami, tax accountants near my location, tax accountant near me, tax accountant miami, tax accountant florida, tax accountant, talk to an accountant , start up costs on balance sheet, start up costs capitalized, start up cost capitalization, start up business accountant, start home health agency business, small cpa firms near me, small business tax preparation south florida, small business tax preparation near me, small business tax cpa, small business tax accountants, small business tax accountant near me, small business set up accountant, small business cpa services, small business cpa near me, small business cpa, small business accounting services near me, small business accounting professionals, small business accounting miami, small business accounting firms, small business accounting, small business accountant near me, small business accountant miami, small accounting firms near me, s corp accounting, reviewed financial statements, quality accounting and tax service, public accounting, public accountant near me, profit & loss statement, professional financial statements, professional accounting and tax, physician accounting services, physician accountant, pharmacy accounting services, pharmacy accountant, personal cpa, payroll and bookkeeping services near me, p&l miami, p&l accounting & tax services, organizational costs gaap, new business startup accountants, need accounting help, need accountant for small business, miami tax services, miami tax preparation, miami tax expert, miami pro tax and accounting, miami cpa firms, miami cpa, miami bookkeeping services, miami bookkeeping, miami bookkeepers services, miami bookkeepers, miami accounting firm, miami accounting, miami accountants, miami accountant, medicare cost report preparation, medicare cost report for home health agency, looking for accounting services, looking for a good tax accountant, local business accountants, llc and s corp differences, la contabilidad, income tax miami, income tax accountant in miami, income tax accountant, how to read a cash flow statement, how to read balance sheet, how to find the best accountant, how to find an accountant for small business, how to find an accountant, how to find a tax accountant, how to find a new accountant, how to find a good tax accountant, how to find a good cpa, how to find a good accountant, how to choose a tax accountant, how much does a cpa charge per hour, how much cpa charge per hour, how do you find a good accountant, how do i find a good accountant, how can a cpa help a small business, home health care services business plan, home health care business plan, home health care agency business plan, home health business plan, home health agency business plan, hiring an accountant for small business, hire a cpa, hire a business cpa, hha business plan & proof of financial ability to operate, healthcare tax accountant, healthcare accounting services, healthcare accounting companies miami, healthcare accountants, health care licensing application proof of financial ability to operate, health care agency business plan, good tax accountants near me, good accountant, gaap organizational costs, finding a good cpa, finding a cpa for small business, find a tax accountant, find a personal accountant, financial statements, financial accounting, does a small business need an accountant, do you need an accountant for small business, do i need an accountants or cpa, difference between s corp and llc, difference between llc and s corporation, difference between llc and s corp, difference between llc and corp, despachos de contadores en miami, despachos de contadores, despachos de contabilidad en miami, despachos contables en miami, despachos contables, declaracion de impuestos, cpa near me for small business, cpa miami florida, cpa miami fl, cpa miami, cpa in miami, cpa firms in miami florida, cpa firms in miami, cpa firm miami, cpa firm, cpa charge per hour, cpa certified professional accountant, cpa accounting, cpa, cost report preparation, cost report medicare, corporate tax, contadores publicos cerca de mi, contadores miami, contadores en miami, contadores cerca de mi, contadores, contador publico en miami, contador publico , contador publico near me, contador publico cerca de mi, contador miami florida, contador miami, contador en miami, contador accountants, contador, contabilidad financiera, condominium association audit, condo association audits, compiled financial statements, compare llc and s corp, companias de contabilidad en miami, cloud accounting miami, certified public accounting firm, certified public accountants, certified public accountant services, certified accountant, capitalizing start up costs, capitalized start up costs, capitalization of startup costs, business plan for home health care, business plan for home care agency, business plan for a home health care agency, business financial accounting, business accounting firms, business accountants, business accountant in miami, business accountant, bookkeeping services miami fl, bookkeeping services in miami, bookkeeping services, bookkeeping professionals, bookkeeping miami, bookkeeping, bookkeeper services, bookkeeper miami, bookkeeper in miami, bookkeeper, best online accountants for small business, best cpa for small business, best business accountants, best accounting firms in miami, best accounting firms for small business, best accountants in miami , best accountant, basic bookkeeping services, basic accounting services, are startup costs capitalized or expensed for gaap, ahca proof of financial ability to operate form 3100-0009, ahca proof of financial ability to operate, ahca form 3100-0009, ahca form 3100, ahca cpa, accounting tax firms, accounting software miami, accounting services miami fl, accounting services miami, accounting services in miami, accounting services, accounting professional, accounting principles miami, accounting miami, accounting in miami, accounting firms miami, accounting firms in miami, accounting firms in florida, accounting firms, accounting firm, accounting and tax services, accounting and tax outsourcing, accounting and tax, accounting, accountants vs cpa, accountants near me, accountants in florida, accountants for small business owners near me, accountants, accountant to help start a business, accountant miami, accountant in miami, accountant for my small business, accountant firms near me, accountant, accountancy service, a public accountant

Tax Deadline Fast Approaching For Taxpayers Living Abroad

Tax Deadline Fast Approaching For Taxpayers Living Abroad

Tax Deadline Fast Approaching for Taxpayers Living Abroad.

Not all taxpayers had to file for an extension if they weren’t ready on April 15: taxpayers who live abroad qualified for an automatic two-month extension to file their 2013 federal income tax returns. That means that those returns are due in just a few days, on Monday, June 16, 2014 (there’s an extra day to file since June 15 falls on a Sunday).

The automatic extension applies to any U.S. citizen or resident alien residing overseas, or those in the military on duty outside the U.S. The automatic two-month extension allows you extra time to file your return and to pay any amount due without requesting an extension. That’s different from taxpayers who are physically in the U.S. on a few key points:

  1.  Taxpayers who are physically in the U.S. must request an extension by filing a Form 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time To File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return by the due date (April 15). Taxpayers who overseas do not need to fill the form to receive an automatic extension.
  2. Form 4868 extends the time to file by six months to October 15. The automatic extension for overseas taxpayers extends the time to file by two months to June 15 (or, as this year, June 16).
  3. Generally, you must pay what you owe as of the original due date of your return. However, if you qualify for the automatic 2-month extension, penalties for paying late are assessed from the extended due date of the payment (June 16). Interest may still apply. Otherwise, requesting an extension does not extend the time to pay taxes. If you do not pay the amount due by the regular due date (April 15), you will owe interest and penalty.

To claim the two-month extension, attach a statement to your tax return explaining which of these two situations applies to you as of the due date of your return:

  •  You are a U.S. citizen or resident alien living outside of the United States and Puerto Rico and your main place of business or post of duty is outside of the United States and Puerto Rico; or
  • You are a U.S. citizen or resident alien in military or naval services on duty outside of the United States and Puerto Rico.

If you can’t meet the June 16 deadline, you can request an extension to file with form 4868 to extend until October 15, 2014. Note that’s a total extension of six months (two months + four months), not an additional six months.

If you need more time, there are limited exceptions for extending beyond October 15, 2014. Members of the military and others serving in Afghanistan and other combat zone localities normally have until at least 180 days after they leave the combat zone to file their returns and pay any taxes due.

Lastly, don’t assume that you don’t need to file a return just because you might qualify for an exclusion or tax treaty treatment. Every U.S. citizen or resident who receives income must file a U.S. income tax return unless you are otherwise excluded based on the income criteria for your filing status (without regard to the foreign earned income exclusion or foreign housing exclusion). The same is true for the foreign tax credit and generally for tax treaty income.

You can find most of the forms you need online at www.irs.gov. If you are outside the U.S., you can usually find forms at most U.S. Embassies and consulates.

If you need help, walk-in taxpayer assistance is available at U.S. Embassies and consulates in Beijing, China; Frankfurt, Germany; London, England; and Paris, France. You can also get tax assistance by writing to:

  • Internal Revenue Service
  • International Accounts
  • Philadelphia, PA 19255-0725

If you need the assistance of the Taxpayer Advocate outside the U.S., you can call (787) 522-8601 for English or (787) 522-8600 for Spanish. You can also write to the Taxpayer Advocate at:

  •  Internal Revenue Service
  • Taxpayer Advocate Service
  • City View Plaza, 48 Carr 165,
  • Guaynabo, P.R. 00968-8000

If you’re not sure about your filing obligations, help is available. Don’t wait too long: you only have a few days left yet!

Welcome to the Gutenberg Editor

The goal of this new editor is to make adding rich content to WordPress simple and enjoyable. This whole post is composed of pieces of content—somewhat similar to LEGO bricks—that you can move around and interact with. Move your cursor around and you’ll notice the different blocks light up with outlines and arrows. Press the

Read More »
66kbet mix parlay upgrade akun pro https://66kbet.d167j52q0k46ns.amplifyapp.com/demo-slot-rujak-bonanza/



SBOTOP slot gacor maxwin robopragma apk https://robopragma.d167j52q0k46ns.amplifyapp.com/