What is included in your Medicare Cost Report?
Gustavo A Viera a Medicare Cost Report Preparation firm with nearly 30 years of experience preparing Medicare Cost Reports. This Report is used by the government to track the Cost of Medicare and Medicaid programs. In addition, Medicare CPA uses the data from the Cost Reports to set reimbursement. Due to reductions in the Reimbursement System, choosing the right Medicare Accountant to prepare your Cost Report has never been more important.
Every year, Gustavo A Viera Medicare Cost Report Preparation firm prepares over a hundred Cost Report. Our highly trained and experienced Medicare Accountant review and ensure that your Medicare Cost Report is prepared in compliance with all CMS’s regulations.
We provide expert Medicare Cost Report Preparation services including:
- Analysis of Accounting Records to ensure Compliance with Cost Reporting Regulations
- Year End Adjusting Journal Entries, Adjusted Trial Balance
- Cost Report Package for submission to corresponding Medicare Intermediary, including:
- Electronic Cost Report
- Work Papers related to Cost Report reclassification and adjustments
- CMS Form-339 Questionnaire
- Trial Balance
- Grouping Schedule
- Compiled Financial Statements
- Electronic AHCA Cost Report File and copy of submitted AHCA Cost Report
Medicare Cost Report Preparation
Preparation of CMS annual Medicare Cost Report and supplementary schedules in one nice package, with suggestions for reimbursement opportunities when applicable. We also prepare the Medicaid Cost Report, in a similar fashion.
Medicare Cost Report Review Services
Review of the CMS annual Medicare Cost Report is prepared for you, to highlight any potential improvements, issues or omissions, and to offer suggestions to streamline the AHCA Cost Report preparation of future years.
Hospital Medicare Cost Report Preparation
Medicare Training & Consulting prepares several Critical Access Hospital Cost Reports. Our staff is well trained at the different reimbursement schedule for Critical Access Hospitals.