Tax Accountant Miami Average Fees 2013
Average Income Tax Return Preparation Miami Fee Totaled $233 by Tax Accountant Miami. The National Society of Tax Accountant Miami chapter has found that the cost of Income Tax Return Preparation in Miami averaged $233, but there was still variation in different parts of the country.
A biennial survey of nearly 100 Tax Accountant Miami by the NSA found that the average fee for Income Tax Return Preparation Form 1040 with a Schedule A and a state tax return cost taxpayers only $233 this year. Rates for non-itemized returns are also low – the average cost to prepare a Income Tax Return Preparation in Miami a Form 1040 and state return without itemized deductions is only $128.
Both average fees were nearly the same this year as they were two years ago ($229 and $129 respectively), indicating that tax practitioners and Tax Accountant Miami understand the economic challenges that Americans face.
“This is one of the best values out there for any type of Tax Accountant Miami, especially when you consider the complexity of the tax code. If a Tax Accountant Miami finds even one additional deduction or tax credit, it will probably more than cover the fee,” said NSA executive vice president John Ams in a statement,
The Tax Accountant Miami firms surveyed by the NSA were largely local “Main Street” companies—small businesses that typically operate with fewer than six employees. The average annual billing earned by the Tax Accountant in Miami surveyed was $250,000.
“Tax Accountant Miami members of NSA are highly qualified CPA’s who typically hold multiple credentials that demonstrate their expertise,” Ams noted. “Taxpayers receive personal service from people who live and work in their community and fully understand local and state tax laws in addition to their deep knowledge of the federal Tax Code.”
Tax Accountant Miami Preparation Miami Fee
The survey also reported the average Tax Accountant Miami for preparing other widely filed tax forms, including:
• $236 for a Form 1040 Schedule C (profit or loss from business)
• $524 for a Form 1065 (partnership)
• $695 for a Form 1120 (corporation)
• $660 for a Form 1120S (S corporation)
• $396 for a Form 1041 (fiduciary)
• $566 for a Form 990 (tax exempt)
• $61 for a Form 940 (federal unemployment)
All fees assumed that a taxpayer has gathered and organized all necessary information.
Fees also varied by region. The average Tax Accountant Miami fee for an itemized Form 1040 with Schedule A and a state tax return in each U.S. census district are as follows:
• New England (CT, ME, MA, NH, RI, VT) – $238
• Middle Atlantic (NJ, NY, PA) – $216
• South Atlantic (DE, DC, FL, GA, MD, NC, SC, VA, WV) – $244
• East South Central (AL, KY, MS, TN) – $145
• West South Central (AR, LA, OK, TX) – $223
• East North Central (IL, IN, MI, OH, WI) – $202
• West North Central (IA, KS, MN, MO, NE, ND, SD) – $178
• Mountain (AZ, CO, ID, MT, NV, NM, UT, WY) – $247
• Pacific (AK, CA, HI, OR, WA) – $297
Sixty-two percent of the Tax Accountant Miami firms surveyed did not require a payment from clients until the returns were completed and clients were satisfied, the NSA found. Others might require that a portion of the fee be paid upfront or payments made throughout the tax return preparation process. Thirty-three percent of the firms surveyed accept credit cards.
Some of the professional credentials held by NSA survey participants include:
• Enrolled Agents (federally authorized tax practitioners) – 45.1 percent
• Accredited Tax Preparers – 26.8 percent
• Certified Public Accountants – 24.7 percent
• Accredited Tax Advisors – 21.7 percent
For more information, visit www.nsacct.org.