Home » FAQ’s » IRS Procedures

IRS Procedures

IRS Procedures

Top Frequently Asked Questions for IRS Procedures

  1. What are the tax changes for this year?
  2. What should I do if I made a mistake on my federal return that I have already filed?
  3. Should I notify the IRS of my change of address?
  4. Can I receive a tax refund if I am currently making payments under an installment agreement or payment plan for a prior year’s federal taxes?
  5. I am unable to pay my delinquent taxes. Will the IRS accept an Offer in Compromise?
  6. What kind of interest and penalties will I be charged for filing and paying my taxes late?
  7. I lost my refund check. How do I get a new one?
  8. What is a split refund?
  9. I received an incorrect W-2 form. I can’t get my former employer to issue a corrected W-2? What should I do?
  10. As a full-time student, am I exempt from federal taxes?

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Share Page

Scroll to Top