Healthcare Accounting Services
Accountants in Miami is an experienced Healthcare Accounting Services provider. We have the relevant experience healthcare accountants require. We can quickly identify the financial reporting areas of greatest risk to your organization and to perform our services more efficiently and effectively.
Our Healthcare Accounting Services provides audit and Accounting Services to healthcare entities ranging in size from small physician practices and ancillary providers to multi-state integrated healthcare organizations. This experience across the spectrum of healthcare allows our CPA Firm to quickly identify the financial reporting areas of greatest risk to your organization and to more efficiently and effectively perform audit or accounting services. Further, our accounting firm is structured to allow our senior executives more time with our clients in order to provide the “hands on” experience and oversight.
The following is a partial listing of the types of Healthcare Accounting Services VieraCPA offers our clients:
- Audits, reviews, and compilations of financial statements
- Employee Benefit Plan audits (defined benefit plans, defined contribution plans and 403(b) plans)
- Audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards and OMB Circular A-133
- Internal control reviews and risk assessments
- Impairment testing of intangible assets
- Agreed-upon procedure reports and special reporting
- Transaction accounting assistance, including allocation of purchase price
- New accounting standard implementation
- Forensic accounting and dispute resolution
- Outsourcing of internal audit functions
- Accounting policy and procedure manual development
As a CPA focused on Healthcare Accounting Services (a majority of our revenues are healthcare related), VieraCPA has available the resources to supplement the extensive knowledge of our accounting and bookkeeping services through the use of our dedicated reimbursement, clinical and healthcare tax departments. Our relationships with lending institutions, bond underwriters and rating agencies are such that VieraCPA is a nationally recognized experts in connection with debt issues.
Discover opportunities that can improve your practice operations, financial performance and strategic position. Our accountants can help you focus on improving the fundamentals and key stressors that most impact physician (owner) satisfaction. Our accountants can provide everything from targeted support in specific physician practice areas to complete practice start-up and turn around services. Whatever you need to reach practice objectives and remove barriers to high performance results, our team of practice management and physician services experts stands ready to help.
We bring a depth of consulting and “real world” experience and knowledge to your challenges. It is what we enjoy most…finding solutions to your most difficult issues. Our Physician Accountants, we deliver a wide range of services to support your physician practice needs including:
Practice operations assessments
- Physician compensation and income distribution plan models
- Physician-hospital alignment assessment
- Strategic consultation and planning (targeted, retreat facilitation and comprehensive support)
- Quality program initiatives
- Comprehensive crisis management (in any area of practice)
- Organizational structure, development and leadership
- Regulatory compliance (assessment, training and facilitation)
- Benchmark reports development
- Revenue cycle assessment and management
- Turnkey startups and transitions
Our accountants recognizes the wide ranging needs of various practices, and this list simply highlights our comprehensive ability to provide a depth of support for every facet of your practice. We are committed to work alongside you in an effort to maximize your practice’s full potential and deliver services that exceed your expectations.